JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My bosch warming drawer doesn't warm up and i have a

my bosch warming drawer doesn't warm up and i have a flashing light
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch warming drawer? How old is it?
Customer: Not sure of the number maybe HSC 140671 and it's 12 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch warming drawer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not really sure maybe 6 months. I have bypassed the drawer switch but light still flashes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the fan isn't running and the drawer doesn't heat up

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Typically the fault would suggest its not detecting the draw is closed, however if you are still getting the fault you are looking at a faulty power module.

Would you like me to advise the part number and where to source it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your help.I have seen a suggestion that the relays on the power module might be faulty so I'll be looking at that next.

No problem from experience these PCB are not easy to de-solder components but that would make sense. I will follow up with you later to see if I can be of any more help.

I havent heard back from you in some time is there anything else I can assist you with or are you happy for me to close the question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
quite difficult to de-solder. Changed both relays for £2. Thought I'd fixed it. It did try to work but the flashing light is back. Looks like a whole new module which seem quite expensive. Might be looking at a new appliance. Thanks.
No problem please rate response provided to date using the star rating at the top of this page.