Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a dyson D59 vacuum it has been shutting off after a

Customer Question

I have a dyson D59 vacuum it has been shutting off after a short time I think it might be the battery is finished
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: About 4 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried cleaning it but cannot get the blue bit from the machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well all I can think is the battery has gone
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
Please read the entire message before responding Hi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
Hope you are doing well today, is it turning completely off or is it “pulsing” (on and off again over and over)