Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Dyson £%, which was serviced about 3 years ago, works for

Customer Question

My Dyson £%, which was serviced about 3 years ago, works for a short while then the motor seems to "hunt". What can I do?
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: Dyson 35 I thnk
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few months, have cleaned ? washed filter
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have cleaned & washed the filter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, i think that is it.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Can you tell me what happens if you press the start button for at least 10 seconds?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal