Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My integrated dishwasher is over 8 years old and has died

Customer Question

My integrated dishwasher is over 8 years old and has died -n0 lights etc.Has the machine passed its sell by date ?
JA: Who makes your dishwasher?
Customer: bosch
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had a problem with my washing machine and dishwasher at Christmas and it was the drain leaking this was sorted with my British Gas Home Service,I have used it twice since with no problem ,when I put it on on Friday it just wouldn't work-no response at all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The British Gas technician checked both machines and the leaking problem was resolved and the machine was working fine
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please provide its complete model number (starts with E nr)

Please IGNORE the AUTOMATED PHONE CALL request.