JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Thanks for your help the other day. Is it possible to

Hello,thanks for your help the other day. Is it possible to purchase another wire shelf for the oven, if so how much.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Whats the model number of the oven?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Samsung nv75n5671rs/eu

The wire rack can be sourced here for £35

You may be better off looking at generic ones the same width.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks James , i would prefer a samsung one, is it possible for you to order one for me please.

To confirm you want the rack not the tray?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it’s the wire shelf not the wire rack that fits on the grill tray

The oven rack\wire shelf can be sourced here, this is a genuine Samsung part

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much James for your help, you are a star, your service has been excellent. Have ordered a shelf.

Great please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello , i purchased a samsung hob 6/11/19. It was installed 1 week before xmas. Yesterday after using the oven , it looks like a piece of white plastic has appeared between the oven glass. Can you advise me please.
Model numberc61r2aeecer hob