JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My vytronix vacuum has stopped working. I have followed the

Customer Question

My vytronix vacuum has stopped working. I have followed the troubleshooting. It’s only 2 weeks old!
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum?
Customer: Vytronix BCS01 cordless 3 in 1 vacuum
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started suddenly yesterday. I have emptied it, cleaned all filters etc and had it charge overnight. The 3 blue maintenance lights are flashing and it starts up and then stops within seconds.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so. Been really good up until now.
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What lights come on when its charging?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The green charge light is on
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Understood, remove the container and reattach and see if you get the same 3 lights come back on, if they do this points to a fault with the battery.

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

I havent heard back from you in some time, do you still require assistance or happy for me to close the question?

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

I havent heard back from you in some time is there anything else I can assist you with or are you happy for me to close the question?