Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My integrated washer starts the cycle but then stops after

Customer Question

My integrated washer starts the cycle but then stops after depositing the soap tablet into the machine, I’ve noticed a flashing blue triangle and what looks like a symbol for a shower coming on. Th machine just buzzes but doesn’t wash.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I only have the machine 13 months but I don’t know what the model number is ***** overlooked registering for the two year guarantee.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it’s possible and to save time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I understand the other symbols ok and so far this is the only problem I’ve encountered.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Can you tell me the make and model number of the device? Can you send me a photo of the display and control panel that is currently lit up?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As I’m using an iPad belonging to my son I’m not sure how to forward a photograph of my machine.
Also the information labels on the have worn off.
The machine is only 13 months installed.
If I can manage to send a photo of the settings, will this do?

Please send me then the control panel of the display what is currently lit. That is sufficient for now.

Do you have any questions? May I help you? Please answer.