Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have Dyson 10 vacuum. The filter light keeps flashing

We have Dyson 10 vacuum. The filter light keeps flashing even though the filter has been cleaned and there doesn’t appear to be any blockages. Can you help.?.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 9 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The problem started this weekend. We washed the filter and dried it as per the guidance. We also checked for any other blockages, as far as we can see there is nothing blocking it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not rally we just need to get it working

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It doesn't sound right that it doesn't work. When the battery is fully charged please press and hold the start button for at least 10 seconds. What happens then?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
After 10 seconds it just stops.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not now. It's not convenient.

O. k. it is possible that the contacts on the filter are not properly seated. Try again to check the weather once the engine area is clean and not dusty. Recharge the battery for at least 4 hours and then test it again by pressing and holding the start button for 10 seconds.
If it does not work, it is possible that the contacts are not in order or the electronics are not working properly.
Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No that's fine. Thanks

Okay. I wish you every success. You are welcome to write to me again at any time in the text box below. I thank you very much and wish you a nice night.