Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a WSFE2B 19 Dishwasher... The problem is that the

I have a WSFE2B 19 Dishwasher... The problem is that the on/off and start/pause button are flashing together and omitting a noise and does not wash the items inside. any ideas/answers Thanks
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Brian Hook
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Two days turned it on and off a couple of times
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Do other symbols light up? Or get an error message like this? Please press the Start Pause button for at least 5 seconds. What happens then?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After holding the pause button for 5 seconds nothing happened.Brian

Do you get an error message or do other symbols also light up?
If you can send me a picture of the control panel, maybe you can send me a picture of what is lighting up?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Erdal....It appears the machine has started and at the moment is started the washing cycle, but unlike before the problem has not restarted I propose to keep an eye on it as it progresses through the cycle and should the problem arise again will be back to you. Thanks for the advice Brian

Great, I'm glad. I wish you every success. Thank you, ***** ***** can always write more in the text box below. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not at the moment and the machine is still behaving its self (going through the cycle) Regards Brian

Okay, I'm glad. Don't forget to rate me with five stars in the top right corner. You can rate me later when the cycle is finished. Please do not forget to thank me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Morning Erdal Just to inform you the dishwasher has performed two cycles and the problem seems to be resolved
Have rated you...thanks again Brian

I thank you very much. Please click on the five-star rating at the top right. I wish you much success with the machine.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Morning Erdal just to let you know the same problem has occurred but as the machine is less than 12 months old I have contacted the manufacturer and they are sending an engineer. Regards Brian

Okay, I wish you every success with the repair.
I would be very pleased if you could send me a message after what was defective.
I wish you a nice day.