JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch hoover ( rechargeable) it’s not holding it’s

I have a Bosch hoover ( rechargeable) it’s not holding it’s charge do you have an authorised repair agent near the cowlick area ? Is it worth getting fixed ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch athlet but it’s about 3 years old !
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s just started doing it , it used to take about 4 hours to charge up but now it says it’s ready in half an hour and when you hoover with it it goes flat in about 5 minutes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can it’s batteries be upgraded to longer lasting ones ?

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

What is the model number of the hoover it should have a number marked ENR, this will allow me to see likely cost of parts and can advise if a repair would be viable.

Please reply using the chat box at the bottom of this page.

Based on it being a Bosch Athlet with a 25.2 lithium battery its most likely to be ENR BCH625K2GB.

Which means the batery doesn't comes as a part by itself, its part 0109 in the diagram here. This is the accumulator (motor and battery), and costs around £150 from somewhere such as here.

Is there anything else I can can assist you with?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No that’s it thank you, you can get the 28 volt one for £109:00 off eBay so I think I may do that instead,, but thanks for your assistance..
best regards Kevin.

No problem Keith so I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.