Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher blew all the electrics. Now I’m not sure what

My dishwasher blew all the electrics. Now I’m not sure what to do.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: diplomat about 12 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Diplomat dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we checked the elec socket. That seems ok. It happened twice I haven’t used it for a couple of years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I don’t think so.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

If you mean the whole electrical system burned through what exactly do you describe? Is it just a fuse that fell out of the house from the electricity?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The electric went off while the dishwasher was in use. We re-set the over-ride switch on the main fuse box. But haven’t used the machine since in case it happens again.

It is possible that a component is defective. This must be measured electrically. If the main fuse is blown, this is usually caused by a defective component. It can be that the heating is defective. It is also possible that the control is defective. Please test the device again and then if it happens again you have to measure all components with a multimeter. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you I’m not able to carry out any tests myself, I will wait to speak to my son. Thank you for your suggestion. I don’t think you can help me anymore.

Okay, I wish you every success with the repair. Please be careful when working on the device if you remove anything from it. Always remove in a de-energized state. If you have no more questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. I wish you much success and a nice evening.