Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Do you have someone that can repair a CDA FWC304SS wine

Do you have someone that can repair a CDA FWC304SS wine fridge?
JA: Who makes your wine refrigerator? How old is it?
Customer: CDA
JA: How long has this been going on with your wine refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 10 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There's a black oil produced at the back and the tempreature has stopped cooling

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Unfortunately, we only work over the Internet here. We can't get out and fix things.
I suggest you find a repair service near you. But given the age of the device and the nature of the defect, I wouldn't recommend fixing it. Apparently, the coolant leaked and the compressor got hot. The repair would cost between 200-300 €.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal