JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Do you have someone that can repair a CDA FWC304SS wine

Do you have someone that can repair a CDA FWC304SS wine fridge, Edinburgh?
Make CDA
About 10 years old
There's a black oil produced at the back and the temperature has stopped cooling

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

CDA are budget appliances, and the appliances is getting to the end of its life expectancy.

Are you still getting the internal fan running\blowing air?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi James. Yes I am

Ok then this points to a fault with the cooling system, based on its age its unlikely to be an economical repair.

Typically you will be looking at around £150 in parts and £100 in labour, if you would still like me to recommend a firm (rather than seek to invest in a replacement) please provide your postcode as Edinburgh is a large area.