Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our baumatic wine cooler has turned itself off. could it

our baumatic wine cooler has turned itself off. could it have died or blown a fuse? BWC600SS
JA: Who makes your wine cooler? How old is it?
Customer: 5 years of age. Baumatic
JA: How long has this been going on with your wine cooler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its installed within our kitchen, its been off for over a week
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not at present

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that there is a fuse on the plug of the device. Please check the fuse on the plug. It is also possible that the outlet has no power. Please check the fuse on the house power box. Afterwards please give a message.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
changed the 13A fuse in plug and that is working ok, but not wine cooler, still not coming on
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
no, messaging is fine

OK. Did you check the socket, is the electricity on it? If there is power and the appliance cannot be switched on, the control unit is defective. The control unit must be replaced. The repair would cost between 150-250 €. Do you have any questions? I wait for your message.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks. Have requested service engineer, arrives today.

Okay, I wish you every success with the repair. If you have no more questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner. Then I can also close the request. Thank you very much and I wish you a nice day.