Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dryer doesn't seem to be working.In fact the clothes are

My dryer doesn't seem to be working.In fact the clothes are wetter coming out .
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Washer -dryer ZJD1219 About 15 yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. Have looked at the book for not working etc.water never turned. off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: drain filter cleaned, Have tried it again with a dry towel for 10 mins Towel not warm at all just slightly damp

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that the thermostat is defective. It is also possible that the temperature sensor or humidity meter is defective. In order to determine this, you will need a multimeter for electrical measurement. The repair would cost between 150-200 €.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Do you have any more questions? If so, please write in the text box below.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No Thank You Very Much
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank You Very Much

If you don't have any questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. Thank you very much. I wish you much success with the repair. Have a nice evening.