Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

What does F06 mean on my whirlpool WWDC9200 washing machine

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

This error message means that the control unit with motor cannot communicate. It could be that the motor is defective. Most of the time the motor carbon is worn out. If you replace the carbon, the machine will work again. The coal costs between 25-40 € on the internet. But if you have it repaired by a professional the repair would cost between 100-120 €.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal