Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The water heater on my AEG coffee maker isn't working. the

the water heater on my AEG coffee maker isn't working. the light flashes. but the water isn't heating.
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: not sure of either question.Where would the model number be located?
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It hasn't been working for some months now. My wife hasn't been able to locate an technician locally to come out and look at it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All I know is that the circuit tripped, and whilst the power is on as the red light above the power symbol on the left of the machine as you look at it flashes constantly, which I gather is normal.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that the thermostat or the heating is defective. The repair would cost between 100-200 €. How old is your device? Sometimes it is not worth repairing.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your advice. I will check the cost of replacing the heater or thermostat and decide on whether to proceed or not.
Regards David.