Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Cordless Pro Animal Vacuum which is out of

I have a Bosch Cordless Pro Animal Vacuum which is out of guarantee. It stops and starts and makes a clicking noise, and the red sensor light comes on (and then goes off again usually). I have cleaned the filter, cleaned the roller and checked for blockages. Any ideas?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Just checking...
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bosch Athlet Proanimal BCH6PETGB bought January 2017. Has been getting worse over maybe 3-4 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that I didn't realise it was under warranty until 11th January - should have checked before!!

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

The battery may not be able to hold power. Please do this here: switch off the device and clean it again. Then charge it for at least 12 hours. And then test it again. If it does not work, the battery is no longer in good condition and has lost power.
But you can of course replace the battery which costs between 40-60 €.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Okay, I wish you every success with the repair. Do you have any more questions? If you don't have any more questions, please click on the five stars in the top right corner of the page to close the request. Thank you very much and I wish you a nice day.