Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My aquarius slimeline dishwasher has stopped working. The

My aquarius slimeline dishwasher has stopped working . The eco 45 degree and pre-wash lights are flashing green. It draws in water but will not wash. I have tried the switching on and off thing, but it does not work
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: can't remember it happened just before xmas, and I am just slooking at it again now. It was on a wash cycle I think. I took all the dishes out nad hand washed them. The machine was full of water.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as I said it happened just before Xmas. I have not been able to use it since. I have tried switing it on and off and have tried emptying all the water and starting again with an empty machine. It draws warm water and then stops.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is the first problem I have had with it.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CAN MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It sounds like the circulating pump downstairs is broken. It can also be blocked by food residue. To fix it you have to pull the machine out and open the side panels. A circulation pump costs between 70-100 €. If you don't want to repair it yourself, the repair would cost between 150-250 € from a company.

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, thanks, ***** ***** try and open the machine.

We wish you much success with the repair. And have a nice evening.