Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My braun j300 just had a problem with the middle core piece

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi my braun j300 just had a problem with the middle core piece It's loose,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It just happened, the motor still works but it seems that the core that spins is touching the plastic
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: J 300
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can Please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes I can't open the juicer Have no screws outside bottom
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 14 days ago.
hello,

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

On many devices the housings are snapped in or just plugged in.
You will have to use a screwdriver to lift everything out. It's very time-consuming and sometimes even a hook breaks. You have to pry it open very carefully.

Unfortunately I do not have an exploded view and assembly instructions for it.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text box below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal