Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

O have been away fro three weeks and my fridge freezer has

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: o have been away fro three weeks and my fridge freezer has gone off and the freezer has defrosted
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It’s a hot point FFAA52 iced diamond approx 6yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: not really!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: unless you think there’s some switch I don’t know about that I should press?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m still waiting to hear from you re my fridge
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would still like an answer
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes please
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Can you hear the compressor at the back running?

If you can access the back then at the bottom you will see the compressor. Feel this and see if its hot to touch and let me know.