Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Owing to the bad weather there was only limited power

Customer Question

owing to the bad weather there was only limited power electricity but which has now returned to full power bot although the freezer power light is on it is not kicking in to work
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: fridgemaster and is about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all i have done is change the fuse in the plug but this has made no difference
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i cannot think of anything else you should know
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It can be several reasons that it does not work anymore. With some devices when there is a power failure, the power electronics are usually defective. You must first check whether the control electronics are supplied with 230 V. For this you have to measure the device with a multimeter. If the current reaches the control electronics with 230 V and it does not react then the electronics are defective. The repair would cost between 150-250 €.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text box below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Greetings Erdal Zal

Greetings Erdal Zal