Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Neff Oven with a hide and slide door. We have had

Customer Question

we have a Neff Oven with a hide and slide door. We have had it for 6 months. A few months ago we noticed a drip inside the glass. It seems that you have to completely remove the door in order to clean the drip. As it happens we called out a Neff engineer to look at another issue. He kindly cleaned the drip during his call, however, the procedure for removing the door looked very complicated and even dangerous. Now another drip has occurred and the only way to get it removed is to call out one of your guys at £90 a go. It seems ridiculous that we would get two drips within six months. Surely there is a design issue here?
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I said, this is the second time we have had the issue since the oven was fitted around 6 months ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: such as what?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

This is very annoying, I understand. With many devices it is complicated to get at the glass. I understand you this is very complicated. I would recommend calling the manufacturer and asking them to replace the seal between the glasses. As for the age of the device, you still have warranty. As I said, you call the manufacturer and complain about it. They will help him in any case.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text box below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal