Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher started by not emptying and now won't start,

Customer Question

My dishwasher started by not emptying and now won't start
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch. Model number BOS-SPS53E12GB. It is 7 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened 2 days ago. I have emptied it manually using a jug and tried to pull it out a bit in case the pipes at the back were getting squashed. This happened before. Made no difference.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything else. It is connected as the lights come on when switched on.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that the pump is blocked. It is also possible that the drain hose that goes to the drain pipe is blocked. You have to clean the pump carefully below. For this a video instruction unfortunately in German language but self-explanatory.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRfo8QuySts

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.