Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The push button control panel on my AEG D8800-4 Double oven

Customer Question

The push button control panel on my AEG D8800-4 Double oven (Product Code###-##-#### is broken - do you have a replacement part and how do I access it to replace/repair?
JA: Is your AEG oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric probably 16 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the on off push button has collapsed however it can still work with a bit of fiddling about - if zi can remove the cover plate I may be able to fix it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I cannot get a replacement push button set how do I access the existing one?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

To change the keys on the control panel you have to pull out the oven once. When will you get to the cover fixing screws. You have to loosen the cover on top and the screws on the side. Then you can also get at the control panel. If you work on it you always have to work without electricity. If you can tell me the production number of the unit what is written on the nameplate I can find the spare parts for you.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Product no. is***********
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please advise me of available spare parts for the push button control

I just checked. Unfortunately there is no keyboard electronics for this device. I am really very sorry. I think the device has gotten too old. Can I still help him?

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.