Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My hoover vt washing machine on button has moved and I need

Customer Question

Hello my hoover vt washing machine on button has moved and I need to open the front fascia so that I can move it back how to do this
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Hoover vt 914 D22X
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have the usyal household tools. I tired opening the panel
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

To access it, you must first open the top cover. Then pull out the detergent drawer. Then you will see 2-3 screws. You will need to loosen them. Above the operated days there are another 2-3 screws. When you have opened them you can pull out the control panel for something. If you write me the exact production number from the nameplate. I can maybe find an exploded view of it.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
In that case please refund the money for phone call
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please refund £16
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nobody is talking to me

I will withdraw from the request for another expert to advise you. I wish you much success

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What do you mean by “above the operated days”. I really don’t understand you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I paid £16 for phone call but nobody is available so please refund this
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No body is helping I paid £5 then paid £16 for phone assist and nobody’s available
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where is my answer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Nicola please send me an answered ASAP
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 months ago.
Hello, you will need to remove the appliance lid to get at the rear of the front panel.To remove the lid you need access to the screws on the rear, which usually means withdrawing the machine.