Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have recently bought a new house and there is no book

We have recently bought a new house and there is no book with the Zanussi oven. The model no is zOU370. Could you please help?
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: It is electric. I think it is about 6 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We only bought the house 3 months ago and we have not lived here long. It is to get the oven to heat and the fan to work. I do not understand the switches?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would really like a manual to follow as I have been used with a range with gas on top and electric oven which was very easy to use because I had a manual to follow until I got used to it.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Here are the operating instructions. You can read it or print it out.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/447060/Zanussi-Zod370.html

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.