Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My coffee machine constantly cycles on /off when switched on

Customer Question

My coffee machine constantly cycles on /off when switched on to brew.
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Delonghi ICMI211.BK it’s about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have descaled it . It started happening about 1 month ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have a text that says you have responded to my question ?????
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Do you also get an error message?
There could be several reasons. Brewing unit, control electronics may be defective. It is also possible that the grounding on the machine has a loose connection, causing a short circuit.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No error message. The brew button just cycles on and off until the brewing starts and then I can usually turn it off and back on and it will stay on. Sometimes this takes several attempts.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Have you ever tried to clean the unit? Also remove the brewing unit and use it again?

It is possible that the brewing unit is defective.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What do you mean remove the brewing unit and use it again? I have cleaned the unit as per manufacturers instruction. Where is the brewing unit and can I get spares?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

If you give me the nameplate number, I'll find you an exploded view.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hi attached is image of label.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 day ago.

No, they haven't attached any photos to date. No production number or type number mentioned.