Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have fitted a new belt to my Indesit vented drier. The

Customer Question

I have fitted a new belt to my Indesit vented drier. The bottom of the front doesn’t seem to be engaging properly & I have 2 small brackets that I can’t find a place for. Help!
JA: Do you know the model of your Indesit dryer?
Customer: Pis60
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have just fitted a new belt finally got the belt on & the machine running but it seems. A bit noisy & the drum nor quite running true. The 2 bits I mentioned first I can’t find a place for
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just that when it was all put back together, the bottom of the front panel wasn’t engaging properly
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 15 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  TheApplianceDoctor replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the dryer.

So i can assist you with this, can you please provide an image of the 2 brackets that you can not find a place for?

If you are unable to upload the image here, please upload it to wetransfer.com and paste the link here.

Can you also check that you have provided the correct model number, this should be on a label behind the door.