Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Ive got a krups coffee machine and its not working the

Customer Question

hi ive got a krups coffee machine and its not working the nozzle is coming out from the machine just sending hot water out.
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: ea 9000 and its 2yrs old in december
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It can have several reasons. Do you also get an error message or do LEDs with symbols flash? It could be that the brewing unit or grinder is not working properly. I recommend that you clean the appliance completely once. And test it again afterwards.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Greetings Erdal Zal