Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Whitegoods Engineer
101089104

I have a Zanussi combined oven and microwave - ZKK47902xk I

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi combined oven and microwave - ZKK47902xk I have a Zanussi combined oven and microwave
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: 2 months old electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When I use the microwave do I have to remove the wire shelf and baking tray
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a lot of condensation in the oven when I use the microwave.Is this normal
Expert:  Gavin replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. I’m Gavin and I’ll help you with your microwave. The shelves supplied with your microwave are designed to be left inside during operation so they are fine to leave in.

These microwaves are not like standard microwaves and do generate more steam than a standard microwave does. To help prevent this you should turn the power down when heating liquids and use food covers when heating food. It is very important on these models to dry out any steam / condensation left inside after use as if it is left it causes the seal on the glass of the inner door to fail and allows steam to pass into the middle of the door.
If there is anything else you would like to know please don’t hesitate to ask.

Please rate my help by clicking on the stars
Thank You

Gavin