Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How do you clean out the bottom front edge of the salad and

Customer Question

How do you clean out the bottom front edge of the salad and vegetable drawers in the fridge as they appear to be sealed.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: SAMSUNG RF24FSEDBSR
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Taken the drawers out to clean them and seen bits of food trapped between inner and outer casing at the bottom front edge.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at present
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! I still await an answer.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I'm not familiar with this particular drawer construction, but I'll do my best to help.

If the particles are small enough, then sluicing with water will do a lot, if you can get water into the cavity. Also, dissolving a Steradent tablet and pouring in that liquid and leaving it overnight might solve your problem.

Could you attach a photo of the drawer, and/or the area where the particles of food are trapped?

Hello, how are you getting on with your drawer?

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator