Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I am replacing a Capacitor Interference Suppre. 00754209 on

Customer Question

I am replacing a Capacitor Interference Suppre. 00754209 on a Neff extractor D39GL64NOB/01. The incoming mains is connected to one side and the other connects to the other circuit boards. They are marked as X1 & X2. Which one is the incoming 240v Main? My email***@******.***
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old. D39GL64NOB/01
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Water entered the extractor in a rain storm and the unirt went dead an engineer removed the circuit board and said he would return with a replacement 8 months ago!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No ordered new part need to know the connections.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Hello, for a capacitor in an AC circuit there's no concept of polarity, so it doesn't matter which way you connect it.