Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fitted Neff m/wave door won't open. I have tried pressing

Customer Question

Hello. My fitted Neff m/wave door won't open. I have tried pressing the door button repeatedly as recommended to no effect. What can I do?
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff appliance? How old is it?
Customer: The E no is C54L60SoGB/01. Probably about 9 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few weeks intermittently. Have only tried the button pressing as suggested in the manual. An Er11 has shown up at times.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

If the door does not open, it is usually the thermostat that is malfunctioning. So this is the locked stays locked. Either the door lock is broken or again said the thermostat. Please do this: turn off the power for at least an hour. Pull the plug out of the socket. Test again after 1 hour.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Greetings Erdal Zal