Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a baumatic Titan 4 fridge feeezer. I had to empty to

Customer Question

I have a baumatic Titan 4 fridge feeezer.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: I had to empty to pull out , but the temperature gauges have now gone to 49. F super and 35. F super. I cannot get any lower. Can you advise?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I have an engineer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How do I get it to show centigrade rather than Fahrenheit?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Typically it is two buttons pressed together to toggle between C & F. May I please have your appliance's model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks it’s a Baumatic Titan 4, Type II, serial KE10XE22850002.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I am unable to locate the information to change the display. I will continue to search but also enlist help from others in case another may have that information available.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will wait for an answer, but will expect the £5 to be refunded if not solved within the next fortnight. Thanks