John Rife
John Rife,
Experience:  ELE, GC, BLD's, Residential and Commercial at Rife Remodeling and Flooring
106321293

Janome sewing machine 9700 model no.857400443 the machine

Customer Question

Janome sewing machine 9700 model no.857400443 the machine will not stitch as the needle thread gets caught after the first stitch. I’ve cleaned the machine of dust, checked the threading and wasted lots of thread and time! What now?
JA: Do you know the model of your Janome sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: The model is 9700 and my machine is857400443 I think it’s about 15 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Janome sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only today. I’ve taken the bobbin out and cleaned dust away, checked the threading and put in a new needle. I have an enormous pile of charity sewing to complete so it’s frustrating.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What else can I try?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  John Rife replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I have you a video link for getting the machine to sew properly without getting crossed up.

Janome 9700 Sewing Machine Review (Part-1) - YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch

https://www.janome.com/siteassets/support/manuals/retired/embroidery/inst-book-mc9700en.pdf