KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Bosch double built-in oven E-Nr HBN9300GB/01 and

Customer Question

I have a Bosch double built-in oven E-Nr HBN9300GB/01 and the main oven has suddenly stopped working. The oven is approximately 13-14 years old and was working fine before it was removed from its old housing and refitted in a new housing. It was reconnected by a qualified electrician. The top oven and digital display work fine but the bottom oven and it's control show no sign of life. Bearing in mind the age of the oven, is it worth getting it repaired or do I bite the bullet and invest in a new one?
JA: Is your Bosch oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The fault has only just been discovered. It worked fine before its removal from the housing approx 4 weeks ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's it thank you.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As the top oven works fine, you will have to replace element that is faulty and will need replacement.

The cost of repair will be around £150 including repair charges.

Please IGNORE the AUTOMATED PHONE CALL request.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5 STAR Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated.

Thank You!

Hiya, did that help ?

I still see the question is open so, wanted to check if all is good ?

_____________________________________________________________________

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction,

I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully 5 stars!) from the top of this page.