Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman, Owner at Big River Service Center with 40yrs experience
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

I have a ECAM22.32x bean to cup machine. I descaled it as

Customer Question

Hi. I have a ECAM22.32x bean to cup machine. I descaled it as requested by themachine, but it seems to like the descaling and keep wanting to do it again! How do I stop it wanting to descale all the time?
JA: How long have you had your ECAM22.32X?
Customer: About 6 months. I have executed two three previous descaling activities without mishap.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to repeat the descaling process, but it is insistent upon a further repeat. I have also turned the machine off for an extended period but it took no notice and still wanted to descale again.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing comes to mind.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 6 days ago.

You need to run 2 cycles using CLR with a small amount of distilled water. This will clear the machine of all minerals and should allow normal flow. Make sure to run a water only as a third run to clear all the clr out of the machine.