Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our Bosch CTL636ES1/01 coffee machine is coming up with an

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: our Bosch CTL636ES1/01 coffee machine is coming up with an error message and won’t start up. We would appreciate your help thanks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 5 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The error code when first turning on is E3546 and following this E0110

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

This error message means that your ceramic valve on the device is defective. If you replace the ceramic valve, the device will work again.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you know if this is something we would be able to do ourselves or would we need an engineer?

It's a built-in unit. You have to remove a lot of things to make it work. If you do something wrong, it won't work again. You have to decide for yourself. I'm sending you a link with an exploded view. Position 0639 is the valve. The valve costs between 40-50 €. If his technicians order, there would be an additional 50-60 €. Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi we are unable to locate to spare parts of the page you have sent us. Sorry

When you go to the side, do you see an exploded view?

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
we got it, thank you