Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Re: Swan 3ltr fryer. Where is the cut out switch? Just

Customer Question

Re: Swan 3ltr fryer. Where is the cut out switch?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I just need to re-set it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I cleaned the fryer today
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

If you can give me the exact make and model number I will try to find a manual for you. But I need the model number and brand.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don't have a model number, it is a Swan 3 ltr home deep fat fryer
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I'm sorry but there are so many different models and there are different functions on each model. I'm afraid I can't help you like that.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Model number is SD6040N
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please be patient, I will then search for the manual and send it to you. I am sorry, I cannot make a phone call. If you want to use the phone you have to tell me. Then I will resign from the inquiry so that an Andratx Beate can advise you. Would you like that?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I've just texted them the model number I just need to locate and reset the cut out switch.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Here is the Infolink where they have the description. There you can see everything where all the switches are. If you have any further questions just write in the textbox below.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Will manual be emailed to me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.