Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do i replace the light bulb in my built-in combined

How do i replace the light bulb in my built-in combined Bosch microwave HBC84E623B
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 7 years old and is part of a fitted kitchen. The number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can - but not experienced at these sort of things
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Maybe what bulb I need to buy. Is it fairly straight forward to do?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you - hope to hear from you soon

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

You have to remove the outer casing. You have to undo the grapes of course. If you work on it, you have to work on electricity. If you have the top and side covers open when she gets to the bulb.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your reply but unfortunately I do not understand all of what you say. You said that I have to undo the grapes and that I have to work on electricity. This doesn't make sense. Sorry

I've written to him. You must open the device. Open the cover above and the sides. Otherwise they won't be able to reach the bulb. And when you work on the device, you must disconnect it from the power supply. It's all right for your safety if you disconnect it.

Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I would also like to thank you very much. I wish you every success in this endeavor. Have a nice day.

Erdal Zal,
Experience: