Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I am trying to get a replacement bottle rack for a gorenje

I am trying to get a replacement bottle rack for a gorenje fridge/freezer
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: it id model RK603590C serial no 41130187 Art no 444710/01 type HZS3567F manufatured 2010
JA: What have you tried so far with your refrigerator?
Customer: on line gorenge applicances?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: freezing capicity 92l fridge 229kw
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
can only see part of my question do you need an update

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

Please go to the link here and fill it out. They will offer you a replacement when they give you the spare part.

unfortunately it is normally no longer offered.

https://www.gorenje-spares.co.uk/pne.pl

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hopefully I have given enough information regarding the replacement if you need more please emailed me Thank you Mrs E Austin
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no problem will continue on line conversation

Have you visited this link and filled out everything? O. k. do you have any questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
any update on the replacement?

When you have visited the link and filled out everything you will be offered a replacement or an alternative. You just have to wait and see. I as an expert have given you all the information. Now you will have to wait until gorenje answers. Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
filled in the link enquiry what next?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok I will now await an emailed answer from gorenje Goodbye and thank you

I wish you every success with this. I also thank you and wish you a pleasant evening.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
As the technician has been unable to help me he has now passed the problem over to gorenje I will therefore await a reply Thank you

Yes, you have to wait and see with Gorenje.
Wait until you get an answer from.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I seem to keep getting returned to you Erdal if this email comes to you can you forward it to JustAnswer Sorry to bother you but thank you once again

No problem simply asked them off it will be solved immediately. Just wait and see now. Have a nice day.