Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Hob not working keeps saying E9 malfunction, Hob not working

Customer Question

Hob not working keeps saying E9 malfunction
JA: What happened just before your hob displayed this message?
Customer: Hob not working keeps saying E9 serial no of cooker is 60611332 model number is ***** can you give me a remedy
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: on and off for a while mostly while oven has been on but now cannot get it to work at all tried switching off appliance but no good I’m not technical at all and husband poorly so he cannot help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don’t know
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

This error message means that the power electronics are not in order. If you have already switched it off and on again and it does not work then it is defective. Please leave it without power for at least 30 minutes. After that test it again and if it does not work you have to replace the electronics.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Nothing was ok in morning come lunchtime it just wouldn’t work
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry, I can't use your phone. If you need to use the phone, please let me know. Then I have to withdraw the request for another expert to advise you. Would you like that? As I said, if it does not work then the power electronics are defective. The repair would cost between 150-200 €.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay?
What exactly do you want now? Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes what’s wrong with the cooker you’ve asked me for money now you can’t advise me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry but this is not a malfunction but a defect. This error message means that the power electronics are not in order. You have to switch off the power for 30 minutes and switch it on again. If it does not work after that time it is defective. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok I’ll try that
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Ok, do that and then give a little feedback please.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Cooker not working after switching off !!!!please refund my account with the £16 you have taken for phone call not received
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I'm really sorry it's not working out. Of course, he'll be reimbursed for the phone charges. Since we didn't use the phone. Do you have any questions? Can I help you?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thankyou for refund
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Ok thanks

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Still awaiting refund for phone call
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

When the request is complete. You'll get the money. Don't worry about it.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry what does that mean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I mean that they'll get paid again. It takes a few days. But you'll get your money back.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thankyou
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

thanks