Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an Aqualtis washing machine, and recently it keeps

Customer Question

Hi there, I have an Aqualtis washing machine, and recently it keeps stopping before the rinse and spin process, so I currently have it with a load of sodden washing in it, I can't get it drain and spin, what should I do? Thanks
JA: Hi. Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Its front loading and is 3.5 years old...
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It stopped a few times over the last month or so, just before the spin cycle, so I would set it to spin only and that worked but now that doesn't seem to work either!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Ive never had any issues with my machine, it copes well with being used a lot!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

There can be several reasons that it does not work. It could be that the engine is not working. It could also be that the engine has run out of coal. You have to check the engine. If you want I can send you a video tutorial how to check it. But you have to open the unit and remove the engine.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello, yes please send me the video tutorial , thankyou
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

Here is a video tutorial unfortunately in German language but self-explanatory. Just watch it and then please write me again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6eR2cI1AJt4