Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I can't open the door of my Bosch Titan edition washing

Customer Question

I can't open the door of my Bosch Titan edition washing machine. The cycle has finished,(at least one hour ago), all lights are off and the dial is at 'Off' Please help!
JA: Have you tried resetting your Bosch washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: I'll try. Can't answer the age question, but I am confident it is relatively new (say within the last 5 years)
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Let me just try the unplugging suggestion. I will be a few minutes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Sorry about the delay- the dog went missing!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

There can be several reasons why the door does not open. Do you get an error message in the display? Here is a video instruction unfortunately in German language but explain yourself. You can open the emergency door here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ScvPHB3MU

Please try this and give feedback afterwards.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the textbox below. Please write your message in the textbox below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Greetings Erdal Zal