Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My oven has just gone off - the fuse is apparently still on.

My oven has just gone off - the fuse is apparently still on. The other oven above it is still on,. The warming drawer below it is still on. But the oven is now dead. Any ideas?!
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric. Neff circotherm. 2 years. Not used very much as it is second oven
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot find the label on it with the usual serial numbers etc.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so. It wasn't cleaned or anything - it just went off.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It can have several reasons. It could be that the phone has its own fuse. It is also possible that the power electronics are defective. Normally the device would have to be pulled out once and measured once with a multimeter. Please switch off all devices for at least 30-60 minutes. Switch off the fuse. About the house power box. Test again after 60 minutes. I am waiting for your message.

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text box below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
that is harder than it sounds. Is this likely to be an issue for an electrician or an oven technician?

If you don't want to do it yourself, I would order an oven technician. An electrician would only measure the current but not find the fault. I suggest you find an oven technician near you. Do you have any questions? Can I help you?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I've just done it and it has now come back on. Thanks for your help! Any idea what might have caused it?

it may have affected the electronics. With these models it can happen from time to time. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No. Many thanks. Much appreciated.

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you very much, too. If you have no further questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner. So I can close the question. I wish you a good day.