Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My vax hoover has stopped picking up and is louder than

My vax hoover has stopped picking up and is louder than usual
JA: What device or product has sound issues?
Customer: The hoover
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Machair revive. UCA2GEV1
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cleaning the filter and checking for blockages
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

There can be several reasons why the engine is loud. It could be that the engine is loose. It is possible that a part of the engine is loose. It is also possible that the engine got hot once and is now only loud. Do you still have warranty how old is the device?

Do you have any questions? Please write your message in the text box below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The device is about 5 months old. Can you assist with replacement or repairs.?

I'm afraid you have to go to the store.
I'm afraid you have to go to the store where you bought it. They will either repair it for free or replace it with a new one. I'm just an expert who answers questions online. Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don’t have the receipt for the hoover anymore

That's when things get tough. Then you have to look for a home appliance repair service company nearby. Otherwise it will be expensive if you look for a company outside. Do you have any questions?