Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My neff hob needs replacing. The cut out is 485x 560 cm

My neff hob needs replacing . The cut out is 485x 560 cm .Will T10B4ox2 fit this situation
JA: Is your Neff hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Ceramic , electric touch control , about 15 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: One of the rings is dead . It is time to replace . But the criteria is the cut out in granite top
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All I need to know is if the hob I mention will fit into the cut out in my granite top or not !

The cut out size needed is 560mm x 490mm, so you will have to increase your existing hole by 5mm at the front or at the back.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you . I know that is the size recommended by neff. I was wondering if , in practice it might fit . I was trying to replace like for like . The original hob is T172.0,although I have the instruction manual I do not appear to have the fitting instructions , which may give a clue to the size of the original cut out requirement .

Could you tell me the ENr number of your T172.0?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Would it be 800 391 34 .? This number appears under the model no on the instruction booklet

Could you attach a photo of the data label?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just found Enr no T 1722NO
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Then /02FD 8211 00199 though I have a photo of the label can't figure out how to send it to you ,sorry
Total enr is therefore T 1722no/02 FD 821100199

The ENr is "T1722NO/02".
The FD number is "FD 8211 00199"

Bear with me while I look up the cutout size for that hob.

The cutout size for that hob is also 560mm x 490mm.

This doesn't mean that the new hob will fit in the old (undersized) cutout, because there can be casing screws that protrude and would stop it fitting. I would still increase the hole by 5mm.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.