JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I need a circuit diagram for a morphy richards 730102 vaccum

i need a circuit diagram for a morphy richards 730102 vaccum cleaner
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: morphy richards 2-in 1 model number 732102
JA: What have you tried so far with your vacuum?
Customer: I have checked all of the cables and connections.There seems to be a component in the sweeper section attached to the brush motor.I have notcome across this type before and i think it might be relevant to the lack of voltage to the brush motor
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you can point me in the right direction to find the circuit diagram it would certainly help.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Circuit diagrams dont exist for the Morphy Richards ranges these are consumable, break and replace components.

So the supervac starts, but finding the floor head is at fault I assume.

Have you checked voltage going to the wand (before attached tot he head?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes I have tested all cables and connections and all are ok

In that case you would need a new vacuum head, as parts are not available for the head.

I have opened up the calls to other experts as I am not currently available for another hour but if nobody picks it up I will call.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please cancel the phone call

No problem I will cancel off the call, do you need assistance sourcing a new vacuum head?