Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My new Neff ceramic hob has just been installed but one of

my new Neff ceramic hob has just been installed but one of the rings isn't working. The others are working fine. The three phase wiring was connected following James', advice. L1 brown; L2 black; L3 grey and neutral blue.
Could this fault be caused by the three phase line having been incorrectly installed by the original electrician when the house was built? Or, is it a fault in the individual ring.When the non-working ring is turned off the display shows H .

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

I think you have connected everything correctly. If you have connected one phase wrong then two rings would not work. Is there an integrated hob and oven?

Do you have any questions? Please write your message at the bottom of the text box. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just the hob.

OK then it could be that this is defective. Sometimes if it has an oven, it is possible that the plug is not in order. But with you it is only the hob. Then it is unfortunately defective. I recommend to have the appliance exchanged. Go to the store where we bought it and get it replaced. I'll wait to hear from you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will do this.Thank you for your help

Ok then I wish you much success with it. If you have no questions then I ask you to rate me with 5 stars on the top right so I can close the request.

Thank you and have a nice day.